Change

Zelda U: New Details

Discussion in 'Legend of Zelda Discussion' started by Benjehamaus, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Benjehamaus

Benjehamaus The Hero of Legend

image.png -Zelda U will be released in 2017.
    -Zelda U will be a dual release on the Wii U and NX.
    -The first official art for the game has been released.

GreyCollared likes this.
  2. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

butt book

3. MasterofZelda14

MasterofZelda14 Hylian Knight

So what are they going to do in 2016? Oh yeah, we get Federation Force (crickets chirp in the background)

thecharizardf8 likes this.
  4. MasterofZelda14

Truueee, it'sjust the Zelda games are what I live for from Nintendo :l-cry:

MajoraIkana14 likes this.
  5. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

I'm holding out for a small spin off game like triforce heroes or a 30th anniversary special, definitely wouldn't mind FSA remake. It's the only zelda unplayable between wiiu and 3ds and WW and TP, 2 gamecube titles have both been remade for wiiu, so its not that much of a stretch.

6. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

tbh link was pretty hot in twilight princess so they best make him gorgeous in this one

i hate myself

7. MajoraIkana14

MajoraIkana14 Hylian Knight

We have to wait that much longer? Damn. I think we'll probably get a new distraction to hold us off then. I may be wrong on that though, Nintendo likes to throw us off every so often.

8. MajoraIkana14

I don't think we really need to worry about this too much guys, Ben has a point, Nintendo will surprise us somehow anyway.

9. MasterofZelda14

I would LOVE an MM sequel. The Hero of Time Timeline is by far my favorite string of games from the series.

10. MajoraIkana14

That's actually something I've been hoping for. I think it'd be pretty nice. I don't know if everyone agrees but I think I've spoken about it before. I agree it's unlikely though, which is saddening to say the least.

MasterofZelda14 likes this.
  11. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I want closure on TP link because he just kinda went off and did his own thing.

12. MajoraIkana14

Maybe they could have TP Link go on a quest to search for the remnants of either the Sheikah or Gerudo... Then again, I don't think that's too necessary.

13. MajoraIkana14

I agree, I mean I did state I felt it was unnecessary. I don't think there's any need for TP Link to do anything else, maybe that's why he came back in Smash 4? :l-lol: Anyways, if we're going to get a sequel I think that we all know what we need. And that my friends, is Link's Crossbow Training 2,

14. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

I'd argue that its more so the sales of twilight princess rather than the sales of brawl. Twilight Princess sold more than skyward sword by a longshot (zelda pun)

EmberDarkwood and MajoraIkana14 like this.
  15. MajoraIkana14

I was joking about Smash...

16. MajoraIkana14

So, sadly Linkle's Bow Training actually seems likely. Yes, Bow, I mean, she already uses the Crossbow. I mean, Metroid Prime Blast Ball is a thing, am I right?

17. MajoraIkana14

I mean, I never got to play Link's Crossbow Training so that'd be cool, I actually don't mind Federation Force. Btw I found the theory about the MM sequel. It may have been me you saw talk about it. upload_2016-5-3_14-21-52.png

18. MasterofZelda14

*Dreams of a continuation to the Hero of Time's story*