Change

Zelda Month

Discussion in 'Legend of Zelda Discussion' started by Blue_MoonWolf, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Blue_MoonWolf

Blue_MoonWolf Hylian Hero

Guess what month It Is guys.
    It's November, the Month of Zelda.

[​IMG]

Your goal this month Is to start and finish every Zelda game you own within November. If for some reason you don't own a Zelda game...

Seasons, Ages, and Awakening DX are all on this site.
    I'm sure you could scare up more emulators If you looked hard enough. You now have three Zelda games and no excuses.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    ZeldaFan and LunaEostre like this.
  2. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

Welp, I won't be able to play TP or SS because my friend has our TP, and my Wii motion plus has gone to shit so no SS (which is sad cuz I kinda wanted to play it again). WW will also be a pain in the ass because my GC controller is dying, though I might just call that off since I hope to get WWHD for Christmas. That leaves me with Oot/MM3D, ALBW (which like SS i've been meaning to replay) LA, the Oracles, I'll probably emulate ALttP since Idk if my gbasp would be good enough to play it on that, and Spirit Tracks if I can get it to not freeze like hell. Oh and Zelda 2

TL;DR I basically can't play half my Zelda games and am stuck with the 3ds ones lol

Blue_MoonWolf likes this.
  3. Benjehamaus

Benjehamaus The Hero of Legend

I have every Zelda game that currently exists, I just really don't have the time

Sonicspyro64 likes this.
  4. Blue_MoonWolf

Blue_MoonWolf Hylian Hero

That's alright, even completing one Zelda game counts as participation.

5. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

It's also no shave november so have fun playing zelda with your new glorious mane.

6. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

I don't have time to beat an entire zelda game this month. Swim Season is starting, not to mention I already have school and a job that makes me work 6 hours of my evenings everyday. I just hope they announce twilight princess HD soon pls

7. Benjehamaus

I doubt it'll be out before the 21st of February, or even then, since HWL will most likely have a release date that day (already does in Japan.) But we still have a Direct due so let's wait and see

8. oevertjes

oevertjes Hylian Hero

did PBG start with Zelda month or did it already exist?

9. Eyeless_Tenshi

Eyeless_Tenshi Hylian Knight

Already done. Well, almost. Just need to beat Ages and SS again. Been binging on the games for the past 2 days. ( Do HW and any online games count or no? And, If I beat the original Majoras Mask, Do I have to play the new one? )

10. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Anything Zelda related (except the CDi if it isn't for shits and giggles) can be done to celebrate Zelda Month.

For me, I am going to replay Skyward Sword, my favorite game of all time, as well as continue collecting costumes in Tri Force Heroes. Once I kill Vicar Amelia in Bloodborne, it is time for me to celebrate the MONTH OF OUR PEOPLE!
    [​IMG]

Blue_MoonWolf and Eyeless_Tenshi like this.
  11. Benjehamaus

I'm probably just going to end up beating aLttP in one day since it's my favorite Zelda game and it's not actually long if you know what you're doing, my only problem is I'm a compulsive completionist so I'm going to end up getting everything in it regardless

12. Eyeless_Tenshi

Eyeless_Tenshi Hylian Knight

Ahh ok. Ill be sure to finish those games though.

13. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

I dont really do replays. Ill still be waiting for a new zelda

14. Feverish

Feverish Bulma appreciation

I like Zelda month for all the Zelda YouTube videos. The only Zelda game I'll be replaying this month is MM3D, but I might draw Link as a form of tribute

15. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

PBG Made it up to celebrate the launch of Skyward Sword. It just kinda became a thing with the community after that

16. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

Welp, it's only day 3 of Zeldamonth, and I'll be finishing ALBW today and I've already made decent progress on MM3D as well. How's everyone else's Zelda celebration goin

17. Benjehamaus

I'm planning on binging every 3D Zelda game during Thanksgiving

18. KxWarrior

KxWarrior Wot r u dern in mah swemph

About to start great bay on mm3d. Harder to do this game when you're not at home the entire first half of the week

19. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Still want to take down that Bloodborne boss before anything...but I will probably start Skyward Sword either today or tomorrow.

20. BlackRoseDragon491

BlackRoseDragon491 God of Hyrule

omg ur right behind me, i just gotta do the great bay temple