Change

ZaihZaih's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by ZaZa0227, Apr 6, 2019.

1. ZaZa0227

ZaZa0227 Deku Scrub

Hi my name is Isaiah, my ign is ZaihZaih. I've played Minecraft for a while and also played ZeldaCraft for a while. I normally play 3-4 a week. I've always loved ZeldaCraft since the day I joined the server. the first build on ZeldaCaft I ever saw was lost woods and i found out that The Deku Tree wasnt built yet. I really wanted to make the Deku Tree for the server not knowing there was a specific rank made for making builds. Ever since then I had always thought it would be cool to own the rank. I didn't want the rank because of all the commands you could do, but I wanted the rank to make builds for other players to enjoy seeing and for ZeldaCraft. I have a little experience for being staff, I've only been staff for other tiny servers but none that were actually popular. I know how to use basic World edit commands and I'm still learning wold edit. I know how to make all kind of builds. Although I'm not the best at building on the server if you told me what to build heck yeah Id love to build it. I like to take time and effort into builds I make I'm still learning some building techniques. I know how to make medieval, rustic, forest, modern, future. I have discord although I probably wont talk I only like to talk through chat. I have screenshots of a build I'm working on. That's my Builder Application. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  2. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Citizen Staff Member

it looks good especially the tree but i will wait untill other staff members will comment to decide my answer for now its a maybe

3. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

You say you know how to do certain styles yet you list nothing about them

4. ZaZa0227

ZaZa0227 Deku Scrub

i will show screenshots of the different types of builds i can do

i

5. YoYo188

YoYo188 Hylian Citizen

Hmm, the builds look pretty good, but you should upload examples of the styles that you mentioned (built by yourself obviously) Also seeing as no one mentioned this, i just want to say that the Builder rank isn't actually staff, only Mod and above. So right now, i'm sitting on a maybe, edging towards a yes.

nasfi likes this.
  6. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

^ yes yoyo has a point here. Builder isn't staff, nor it can do staff commands

7. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

As of now looking at your screenshots I would have to say No. Due to the fact a recreation is one thing and the town looks beautiful. But when looking at your other original builds they dont hold that same sense of aw or detail we look for. I would consider changing my answer If you could upload more Original work. The castle you built is quite good and I think with a few other builds in different styles with at least the same amount of detail you will be joining our team in no time.

nasfi likes this.