Change

YoYo188's Builder Application 2.0

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by YoYo188, Sep 12, 2018.

1. YoYo188

YoYo188 Hylian Citizen

Hey! what's up? Most of you guys already know me (well i hope so) my username is YoYo188 as you can see on my profile i've been on here since 2014 (even though i took a long break.... twice) anyway i've been back for a while now so i decided to reapply for the builder rank, ok let's get started. I consider myself a pretty good builder, i like to build recreations of places from a range of Zelda games, for example i have built Kakariko Village from Alttp, the Sacred Grove from TP and the 1st/eagle dungeon from Zelda 1. Of course, i can't take all the credit myself. Here are the people who helped me with these builds. Kakariko Village: This one was built by myself (Lol this one still isn't finished due to my 2 long breaks, same for the sacred grove), Sacred Grove: JCondordoes helped with the trees, pillars and arches in the master sword pedestal area. Zelda1 1st/eagle Dungeon: JCondordoes is the main builder along with me, greenleeuw was building some of the base rooms while i was working on other rooms so everything was going much faster. Here are some screen shots (hint: look down) I also helped build the Spring , The Shop (which someone later added more detail to the exterior of it) and the door of twilight in Ordon Village, though i got kicked out because i was an annoying kid back then. (lol i think the build was finished but before it was added i came back to just take a look at it and somehow i could build again so i decided to change the door of twilight to emit a glow and added a different pattern to make it slightly more similar to the game)

!Warning!: I'm not very experienced with WE but i do know the basics, luckily enough i'm a fast learner, also tutorials. Anyway, thank you for considering my application. Have a nice day! :D

Attached Files:

JCondorDoes likes this.
  2. YoYo188

YoYo188 Hylian Citizen

Here are some photos of a bed wars map i started a few months ago and a Star Trek starship of my design but since i haven't played Minecraft on the switch for a while i never completed it.

Attached Files:

3. JCondorDoes

JCondorDoes Hylian Knight

Its a pleasure to work with you, honestly I have no problem with you being a builder. You're already pretty good and with time you will become amazing. Its a YES from me.

4. YoYo188

YoYo188 Hylian Citizen

*cough*

5. JCondorDoes

JCondorDoes Hylian Knight

I really hate to be the one to say this, as I really love your builds, but you don't seem to get it...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sure, these are a few weeks old, but let me try to explain something: Most players are Americans, so time zones. Its relatively active on weekends, and several players have curfews. The only difference between earlier on was the fact that during summer, people usually can play more and stay up later.

And on complaining about activity...

[​IMG]

You bumped your thread while having not logged in for 10 days. I mean sure, I can't log on all the time either, but typically I'm always making time to do stuff online.

Don't take this the wrong way or as an attack. I love your builds and you're an incredibly fun guy to build with and hang around. But I'm going to have to change my vote to a NO, BUT only until you can get to logging on once a week. I really hate to do this, but it really needed to be said.

6. YoYo188

YoYo188 Hylian Citizen

All your points are completely valid and true so i understand your response but i sadly don't think i'm going to be able to log on more than once or twice a week considering the amount of schoolwork i have to do plus my other activities, if i have the time i'll log on but i can't promise anything (sorry). As you said, timezones... so in that case while the time may be 20:00 where i live it's 11:00 in America and since i can't play after 21:00 there is a slight problem. The best i can do is twice a week for around 3 hours maybe slightly more. Anyway, thanks for clearing this up and you were right, it needed to be said. The complaints are over, my inactivity... i'll see what i can do.;)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  7. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

Actually @JCondorDoes, these aren't a few weeks old. They're the first two pages

8. YoYo188

YoYo188 Hylian Citizen

*bump*