Change

Wobbly's Builder Application 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by mrwobblers, Apr 15, 2019.

1. mrwobblers

mrwobblers Hylian Knight

Hey! My name is Wobbly and this is my builder app! I've been on the server for quite a few years now, and have made some pretty decent builds here in my opinion. I'm good at terraforming, building houses / buildings, and things of that nature, and I'm decent with World Edit. If I become Builder once again, I could help with projects, and stay active. I'm interested in building things from pop culture, real life buildings, and things of that nature. I hope you consider accepting me into the Build team.

-Sincerely, Wobbly_

Attached Files:

YoYo188 and nasfi like this.
  2. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

This looks nice its a yes from me great builds

3. YoYo188

YoYo188 Hylian Citizen

It's definitely a YES for me

4. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

I've seen your work, I've known you for a while, it'll be a yes from me as long as you stay active ;)

5. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

You have a great understanding of depth to the builds. I would have liked to see a bit more color in the build pallets personally. Its a yes from me. Your builds are great and your style will be help our our team. Cant Wait to work with you.

6. Mac

Mac Animu Chiald

I just noticed that nothing ever happened with this app!!!! So I’m replying to make it relevant again :3

Wobs, you are my building son. I’ve seen you grow so much as you develop your skills. My Canadian buddy, it’s a yes from me :3 I can’t wait to see what you do in the future, just stay active little buddy.

7. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

That's a big ole' yepperoo from me, Wobbs. Known you for a long time, and I've seen quite a few of your builds, and each one more impressive than the last. Not only that, but you've worked very close alongside one of the best builders this world's got to offer, and that being our lovely one and only Mac. Nothing but yes-es from me, my friend