Change

Trusted Application.

Discussion in 'Trusted User Applications' started by LadyLati, Jun 27, 2018.

1. LadyLati

LadyLati Deku Scrub

How long have i been playing on the server: ive been on the server for roughly around four months or so i believe,i do not quite remember.

why i think i should be trusted: I enjoy playing on this server and have made many new friends on it that i talk with daily,i get online daily and play for roughly around three or more hours,i like helping out other players whenever they ask for help or need anything,i follow the rules on the server and ive never griefed anybody in my life and i dont plan on doing said thing,I would love to build on the s2 and also on creative,i try to talk as much as i can to the other players on the server as i enjoy making new friends.

and my IGN is: LadyLati

nasfi likes this.
  2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

App vote:
    tenor (2).gif

All jokes aside, you're a very active player, you are nice to people, and you're fun to have around! I've known you since you joined, and I never had any complains about you, you never griefed nor broke a rule, it's a yes from me.

3. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

I've been busy recently so I haven't been able to be on as often as I want to be, but since nasfi trusts you I'm going to say yes.

nasfi likes this.