Change

The "Report" Button

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Marshall_Lee, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

The staff of ZC recently gained access to the "Reports" section on the forums. I figured since we can actually see when and what people report now, I'd let everyone know and explain how it works.

It's extremely simple to report someone's post. If you see something that is spamming up a thread, not in the right forum, offensive, etc, then all you have to do is click this--

PhotoNote_wp_ss_20160206_0004 (2)_9345.jpg

Which will bring up this window--

PhotoNote_wp_ss_20160206_0005 (2)_7770.jpg

After the post is reported, the staff team will get a notification and we will be able to review the post and take the necessary action.

This feature makes it much easier, faster, and more efficient for us to be notified over things of this nature rather than spamming a staff member's profile.

Don't be afraid to report stuff, like I said, it makes it easier for the staff team to be know about and take care of things. Only we will know what you reported and what you say in the "Report Reason" text box.

This feature should be used only for serious reports. It should also only be used for posts on the forums; if the report is concerning something that has occurred on the server, just create a report thread as you normally would.

We appreciate all reports as long as they are for legitimate reasons. Thank you!

theNintengeek and DCaff95 like this.
  2. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

It should also absolutely not be used to spam the staff, by spamming in the report reason. lookin at you bla

3. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

Could always just ban you, if you don't want to adhere to the fact that reports are srs bizniss :s

4. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

Gonna pin this so new people can see it, too

5. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

I'm going to say this one more time. Reports should only be for serious reasons. Reporting things just to spam the staff will not be tolerated, and will result in punishment : P
    @seahat