Change

SupremeJaro's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by SupremeJaro, Aug 18, 2018.

1. SupremeJaro

SupremeJaro Deku Scrub

Your minecraft username: Supreme Jaro
    Time Zone (GMT+?): Eastern Standard Time
    Why do you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I feel I can help make the server a even better place than it already is.
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: I have a great understanding of all the commands and in what situation each is applicable.

Questions:
    1. I use Coreprotect and go into inspect mode and find out who did it than restore the damages. Than I ask both of the parties what happened to figure out how I should deal with the griefer.
    2. I question both of them and mute both if it comes to it.
    3. I mute the user for 5 minutes and temp ban on next offense.
    4. I tell the intruder to leave and jail them if they refuse

2. SuSAliens

SuSAliens Hylian Citizen

No
    1. everything is just too short not enough detail
    2. no commands listed that a mod would use
    3. question one is wrong; you inspect the grief, role it back, and based off of how many blocks were changed you either jail, tempban, or ban. We also would like to see how many blocks you could consider to be a jail, tempban, and ban. Depending on how many blocks griefed would be key in how long of a punishment a user would get.
    3. question two needs more elaboration on some variables such as; what happens if they continue after the punishment and how long they should be punished.
    4. question four needs more elaboration as well. What if the user keeps doing it after being told not to? What was the severity of the situation?

3. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

App vote: No.

As Mitchel listed above, you should include a list of what commands you know.
    Your app is very short, with little to no detail at all.
    And plus, last time you were online you were warned and jailed for trap killing people, and both times you said "Oh I was afk".
    I'd suggest you stick around to the server, be a bit more active, and then later on apply for trusted firstly

SuSAliens likes this.