Change

SonataNerd's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by SonataNerd, Apr 6, 2019.

1. SonataNerd

SonataNerd Deku Scrub

Greetings - I'm SonataNerd. I haven't been on ZC for very long, and I wasn't originally intending to apply, but several people have suggested I should and I've always had a desire to be a builder. I'm not familiar with the Zelda franchise but I love making beautiful things and bringing things to life, and I'll happily contribute to doing that with Zelda builds. I also love to try and mix functional design with making things look nice (i.e, a nice looking refrigerator or fireplace that you can store food or cook in). I've done both interiors and exteriors, and organics, but I haven't done every type of style out there, and I don't lean toward one in particular. Mostly I just build what I see in my mind.w

Given I've never been a builder anywhere before, all I have are pictures of personal creations. None of them are from any game/movie/media. The builds I've made (and am currently working on) here on ZC, specifically my first cottage, I believe to be my best creations.

I've had a little experience with World Edit - copying, rotating and replacing blocks, but that was a year or two ago.

Thank you for reading my application - I wish you the best.

Attached Files:

nasfi likes this.
  2. Kozuta

Kozuta Space Cowboy

I'm gonna give this app a big yes

3. YoYo188

YoYo188 Hylian Citizen

Judging by not only this app but also from what i've seen first hand, this app gets a definite YES from me

4. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

Yes from me. You have a real talent for building

5. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

Yes yes and a thousand times more yes

6. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

it is a yes for me too

7. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

[​IMG]