Change

Regarding Mod Apps

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Mark, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

I and the other staff members are actively considering mod apps and I am hoping to appoint some more trial mods soon. Thanks!

2. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Bumping this thread so others will notice.

smallson likes this.
  3. xximakilla

xximakilla Deku Scrub

I hope I'm accepted!!

smallson likes this.
  4. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Well, best of luck to all of us, eh? may the best, next, moderators win :p

smallson likes this.
  5. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

There have been many people posting on others mod apps recently. I know this is against the rules so I thought it might be a good idea to point it out so others wont do so in the future

6. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

YES. YES. Thank goodness finally someone said it. Yeah I don't like it when other people randomly post comments on my app, and I agree it should be reinstated to prevent it from occurring again.

Americano99 and CinderNeo like this.
  7. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Ive even seen some saying their testing what its like to grade mod apps in the case that their app is accepted. That's what trial mod's for though. people are getting ahead of the game on these postings and need to refrain. I admit that I posted on Theo's application once to answer a question he had on it, but I made sure not to ever again.

8. linkzelda27

linkzelda27 Hylian Knight

I really hope i can be a mod.I love this server and would like to take care of it with my help

9. gymnast86

gymnast86 Elite Speedrunner

Just a question. Is it possible for mak to program the website so that ONLY moderators can post on mod apps. Also it would be nice if people could ONLY comment on their mod apps. If you do this in the Future thank you :)

10. Aaron Stevens

Aaron Stevens Hylian Citizen

im hoping it'll be you, JuanArredondo, or me lol

11. Guttingamer

Yeah. The only app I have posted on other than my own was Zeldagirl's. I only commented because she asked me to. So you know... But yeah, I wouldn't dare comment on someone else's app without their consent.

12. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

lol jumchi's new pic looks too much like gutin's its hard to tell who is who

13. Guttingamer

I am thinking of changing mine ;P

14. Juan Arredondo

Juan Arredondo Hylian Citizen

When and how will we know who got accepted?

15. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

When I decide on all the selections I will send a message to those who got selected

16. linkzelda27

linkzelda27 Hylian Knight

ok i hope its me :D.If so i will be a great mod :)

Peter likes this.
  17. Guttingamer

So can I ask: approx. how long until you decide and msg? :p I understand if you are not sure yet. However, if you could give me a relative date or range that would be significant :D

18. XMidnaX

XMidnaX Princess of the Twili

Ah, I do wonder if I will get picked. *crosses fingers* Wouldn't be too hopeful though...

CinderNeo likes this.
  19. gymnast86

gymnast86 Elite Speedrunner

Congratz to everyone who got mod recently (which is nintengeek, Guttingamer, and misimiKaos as far as i know) Im a bit sad I didnt :(
    Looks like ill have to try harder next time :D

20. michaelblue10

michaelblue10 Hylian Knight

that is good there was some period of a shortage of mods when i needed one thumbs up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.