Change

plz

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by foxzilla, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foxzilla

foxzilla Hylian Citizen

nasfi and Ichikuro like this.
  2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

That if it was a texture pack makes absolute no difference. You used it to gain an unfair advantage over the other players. It's an exploit and it's not allowed. You even asked in chat if it was allowed, we said no. Yet you ignored us and did it anyways. Me and @SuSAliens saw you with our own eyes, and not only in one ore, but in multiple.

3. foxzilla

foxzilla Hylian Citizen

well i am prety sure but you need evidence or else no one will belive you.

well actually evreone is going to belive you yeah um okay

4. Kozuta

Kozuta Space Cowboy

Mergu likes this.
  5. SuSAliens

SuSAliens Hylian Citizen

I'm sure princess magic can vouch for us too, brb...

[edit] gotta wait till she gets on. point is a lot of people saw you. Before nasfi teleported to you I took it into my own hands to see and once I teleported to you I distinctly recall you just getting some diamond behind red stone with princessmagic.

[edit2] I'd like to point out this was after the fact you asked if xraying or using a texture pack in that manner was against the rules. Afterwords me and other staff told you no.

[edit3] Well turns out she "wasn't with him the whole time." why do i even

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    foxzilla likes this.
  6. foxzilla

foxzilla Hylian Citizen

Well did I have the ores???yeah I don't think so who has theme idk someone on the server that I asked to help and they said yes so did I yes what did I get a ban for what using a texture pack oh and did you even try it it barely

7. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

Firstly this makes no sense.
    Secondly Who has the ores now does not matter. What does matter on the other hand is that you used x-ray to get the ores.
    And last but not least, this isn't the ordinary texture pack someone would use (e.g: Faithful, PureBDCraft, etc). It is a texture pack (most people will consider it as a hack) that people use to see where ores are located so they can mine them and get resources quickly. It is still an exploit/hack and it's punishable.

As I mentioned previously you were already banned for insulting players for not giving you items. Once you got unbanned you asked if xray texturepacks were allowed. You got a no as an answer, and from many people. Yet, you still did it.

Appeal denied

foxzilla likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.