Change

Official Dungeon Submission

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by vayanui8, Sep 6, 2014.

1. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

I think that a multi floor dungeon with a boss battle, kinda like Persona Q, would definitely be amazing.

2. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

I got a fairly nice idea for a dugeon, tho I haven't compiled many ideas and actually started it yet.

3. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

PQ has wonderful dungeon builds. Anything with puzzles like it would be a hell of a dungeon

PicaroRob likes this.
  4. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

you guys want multi floors and puzzles? Have a look at my frozen castle dungeon thread, I've been super unmotivated to finish it though

5. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Maze dungeon has been added today. I'm going to start on a new parkour-style dungeon tonight (it's parkour with a bit of a twist ;)).

6. THE GREAT _SLIK_

THE GREAT _SLIK_ Ancient Sage

Sorry about the double post but I just wanted to inform you all I shall attempt making a "horror" dungeon. With dark themes and my best attempt at instilling fear in the player. At the least a minor thrill... xD

7. THE GREAT _SLIK_

Never mind it wasnt a double post I was just on the wrong page... stupid phone xD
    (and now this is a double post... how ironic)

LunaEostre and DarkMarshal like this.
  8. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property

Wow Slik, gg >.< and imma help you bby ;)

9. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Minecraft is absolutely terrifying.

10. Feverish

Feverish Bulma appreciation

The only way minecraft can be scary is with a good resource pack

11. GreyCollared

GreyCollared Ancient Sage

A good few people have seen it already, but I'm currently creating a dungeon with a temple of time theme. I've only finished the begining so far (with the help of Gamer and Dcaff), but it's looking amazing so far. Let me know in game if you want to come check it out.

DarkMarshal likes this.
  12. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property

I'd recommend anyone who hasn't seen Grey's ToT does ;)

GreyCollared likes this.
  13. THE GREAT _SLIK_

I agree their's not much to work with but I'd like to show you how im going about it when you're on the server.

14. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I might not be on until like next weekend. I'll try to be on tonight or tomorrow night though, but don't count on it.

15. THE GREAT _SLIK_

16. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

The fourth dungeon from horcrux2007:

Sky Parkour!

2015-01-14_20.06.41.png

This will be completely suspended in midair!

17. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

I know exactly where that is in vip, as I have like 10 homes set in various places down there XD

horcrux2007 likes this.
  18. MitchellZeeDoop

MitchellZeeDoop Hylian Hero

The Master Sword Dungeon/parkour is complete!

Attached Files:

19. Andres Garcia

Andres Garcia Deku Scrub

Just finished my TNT dungeon. It includes multiple rooms with different types of parkour.

There are four main rooms and two smaller ones.

It has three secrets and two checkpoints.

Entrance: 2015-04-13_22.40.06.png Main Rooms: 2015-04-13_22.40.23.png 2015-04-13_22.40.39.png
    (Has working slime block parkour which I believe hasn't been seen in any of the current dungeons) 2015-04-13_22.41.07.png
    2015-04-13_22.41.53.png Smaller Parkour Rooms: 2015-04-13_22.55.10.png 2015-04-13_22.42.09.png Finish:
    2015-04-13_22.55.51.png 2015-04-13_22.56.21.png Outside view: 2015-04-13_23.00.18.png

I hope you make this an official dungeon considering how much hard work I put into it,
    Thanks.

20. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

What are the coords to these builds?