Change

NintendoCraft 2

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by theNintengeek, Feb 25, 2015.

1. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Nintendo Craft as many of you may know was a server that ran winter 2012 - summer 2013. It was pretty fun and was a neat concept... except there really wasn't much effort or much of active-ness in the community towards the end of its short life... and so began the greeting from the sad times when the server didn't exist...

But with every greeting, a parting is soon to follow...

Welcome to Nintendo Craft!

Its back, ladies and gentlemen, and back unlike before. With a thriving kickstarting community, We got the original server and so much more. Here are all the features the server will be launching with. Don't worry, theres even more to come!
    • RE-Survival World - a regular Survival World couldn't be more regular... actually i take that back. This survival world is what used to be one of the Co-Owner's private survival server. The World doesn't have those annoying world border limits, and maybe just maybe if you explore a bit, you can find a hidden Puzzle Dungeon!
    • Outlet Castle - Its annoying when you have to warp all over the place just to get what is arguably "organized information" When you want to know about all the plugins, and then also go shopping afterwards, you shouldn't have to warp between the two. Well Outlet Castle might just be the greatest info hub you will ever see! We have the server jail, mandatory rules quiz, server shop, frequently updated staff list, and several more things!
    • Factions World - You don't know what factions is? Think of it this way: its a logical reason to grief everyone and make them upset. Sound fun? Okay maybe not, but it certainly gives griefers a place to go where they can't say it wasn't clear that griefing wasn't enabled in ReSurvival. Either way, all players are welcome to create clans or teams and go in an all out war. This world has very minimal rules, and its own inventory from the rest of the server.
    • Creative World - Normally you'd have to pay money to a server to get a VIP tag that would give you access to commands like /nick, or /hat. Fun commands that hurts no one. So why should we stop you from using them? Well, we aren't! That also includes this world, whats generally the most used "VIP" feature for a server. Go on in an Build whatever you want!
    • Maps Worlds - Super Mario Brothers, The Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles, and several others recreated in minecraft! We want a lot of players to apply for the Builder Position, and that also means we have ambitious goals of doing our best to replicate the best in the best. Nintendocraft will never be considered complete as we will always have some sort of project going on. Not a fan of building? No need to worry! These fun maps are always open to explore! Infact, you might just find some treasures if you look around well enough!
    2015-02-25_15.58.35.png
    Have we sold you to joining us? Hopefully so, and if not, it doesn't hurt to give it a try does it? You and your friends can join RIGHT NOW at 162.245.2.59!
    See you there!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    PicaroRob likes this.
  2. KxWarrior

KxWarrior Wot r u dern in mah swemph

Sorry i sucked. and i couldnt help more

3. Sonicspyro64

Sonicspyro64 Hylian Hero

Looks impressive, I know I'm joining! ​

theNintengeek likes this.
  4. thecharizardf8

thecharizardf8 Triforce Master

Im not the best with building but I really wanna help with building xenoblade chronicles! I KNOW THAT SHIT LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND OK

theNintengeek and PicaroRob like this.
  5. Sonicspyro64

Sonicspyro64 Hylian Hero

Same, except something other than Xenoblade. (I've never played it. But I'm planning on getting Xenoblade3D) But of course I have to get settled in on the server.

6. BlaBlaBloid

BlaBlaBloid Carlton Danks

I can build pokemon. I think you already said I could help last thread

7. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

I am in charge of Xenoblade and the Questing world. I am also Head Admin.

Char is my new slave.

thecharizardf8 likes this.
  8. thecharizardf8

Are we gonna do like the secret areas too lol

9. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

Everything we can do.

thecharizardf8 likes this.
  10. BlaBlaBloid

I'm gonna bump this and say that y'all needs ta git on NC. Best server I've been on.

PicaroRob likes this.
  11. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

It's been quiet there lately. Kudos to you bla, bump deserved.

EDIT: Zelda I overworld has just been finished by none other than Gymast and Nin. Yes, the almighty gym has returned to NC.

12. BlaBlaBloid

Another update: Pokemon FireRed's Pallet Town, Route 1, and Route 21 are done or 95% done

13. thecharizardf8

I haven't been on here for about a week sorry if I haven't been active on the servers ill be more active soon!

14. BlaBlaBloid

Gonna be inacTime for the next two and a half weeks because vacatio

15. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

I've been working on the website stuff and here are some screenshots

Attached Files:

16. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Wait.....you got MISUMI?

17. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

You told me he was interested...

18. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

I didn't say that he was interested, I just said that he would be a good idea if we could get in contact with him

19. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Well i've heard nothing. I don't think anyone has

20. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Surprise announcement: We'll be starting Xenoblade World TODAY. This is a massive project to take on, but we will do it. Join us today only and you can get a free demo of what its like to be a builder.

PicaroRob likes this.