Change

Neemfy's mod application

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Neemfy, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Neemfy

Neemfy Deku Scrub

Your minecraft username:
    Time Zone (GMT+?): EST
    Why do you want to be a mod: I have been on for a fairly long while, and have kinda gotten attached to the community. I have seen a couple issues here and there, but otherwise, I love everyone. I would like to help this community grow and make this server a better place for me and others.
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: I have a basic understanding of most commands based on my previous experiences. I know jailing, /jail (player) (prison) (time), banning or tempbanning, /tempban (player) (time) and /ban (player).
    Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy: I am normally pretty serious with things when I am required to do so. I will do my best to be calm, mature, responsible, and trustworthy to make myself the best asset to the community I can be.

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?
    I find out the player who has done this, and ban them. I will then rollback any broken blocks, and replace stolen items.
    2. Some users are arguing, what do you do?
    I give them both a warning, and tell them to stop it. If they continue, I give both a mute for at least 5 minutes. If they still do not stop, they will be muted for longer, or kicked.
    3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?
    Give them one warning, and one warning only. If they continue, they will be muted for at least 30 minutes, and jailed for the same amount of time.
    4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?
    I will ask them to leave. If they do not leave, I will teleport them outside of their house. If they still do not leave, I will give a kick or jail for at least 10 minutes.

2. Gamerguy

Gamerguy Normie Staff Member

denied. mod app had no cats.

3. Neemfy

Neemfy Deku Scrub

4. Gamerguy

Gamerguy Normie Staff Member

ACCEPTED

5. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin Staff Member

Okay so uuuuuh one question:

What do you do when a silly motherfucker pulls out a deuce-deuce?

6. Neemfy

Neemfy Deku Scrub

Pull out a loaded 12 gauge, one sucker dead; L.A Times front page.

7. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin Staff Member

8. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

Imma roll with the others and also say yes, but I'd like to mention some things you got wrong;

The question one is in the wrong order. You go there, rollback the damage (also no need to replace yourself the stolen items since they get rolled back with CP), then ban the person depending on how much blocks worth of damage he made.

I don't think it would be great to just warn them about arguing and then mute them. That'd make the people angry, the best way is to try to solve the issue, see who's wrong and who's right. If you've solved the issue but one of the two bring it back up, you warn/mute the person who brought it back up.