Change

Neemfy's Mod App

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Neemfy, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Neemfy

Neemfy Hylian Citizen

Your Minecraft username: Neemfy
    Time Zone (GMT+?): EST
    Why do you want to be a mod: I would like to do whatever I can to help the server and its players. I have a lot of experience and I think I would be a great addition, as with helpful skills such as mediation and just outright helpfulness.
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: I have a great understanding, as I have had several positions as Mod or above on other servers, over the course of about 5 years.
    Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy: I will be responsible, not abuse my privileges as Mod, calm, never get heated in a conversation or in the process of helping a player, mature, not abusing privileges, never take sides, be objective, and help players. I will be trustworthy in the fact that I can be trusted with such privileges.

And answer these questions:

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do? I fix the house and do an investigation to find out who griefed the house, and take immediate action against the player who griefed, and for the person whose house has been griefed.
    2. Some users are arguing, what do you do? I warn them and tell them to drop the topic. If such argument continues, I will give another warning. If it still continues, I will take action against both players, such as temp mute.
    3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do? I warn them, but only once, if the language is of such abusiveness. If it continues, I will take action, such as a temp mute.
    4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do? I tell them to leave the person's house, and if they do not, I will forcefully remove them from such house, or take other higher actions, such as a kick.

2. Kozuta

Kozuta Space Cowboy

You're definitely nice, and seem mature to fit the position, but I don't really see you online very much at all, so I'm gonna leave this at a maybe, because of that.

3. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

I agree with Nick. I don't really see you on all that much but you do seem mature enough for the position. I just wish your application would go into a bit more detail for the questions. Some things to include for your next app are: commands, punishments (a "ladder" of first, second, or third offenses for questions 2, 3, and 4 and a chart for 1 would be appreciated), and a bit more information for how you would go about doing something (doing a hypothetical example would be a good idea).
    My final vote for this is a no but I'm looking forward to your future apps! Just make sure to be a bit more active and include the things I outlined.