Change

Mineraider12 ban appeal

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by SonicNJ15, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonicNJ15

SonicNJ15 Deku Scrub

Yo im appealing for my friend who got banned on this server for apparent excessive griefing but like he's never played on it. So our thoughts is that his brother managed to play it or something but the thing is when we tried getting on a while ago it kept kicking him out due to some error that we couldn't get around because one of his brothers had a password that he didn't know and by like restarting the thing we would have to enter the password. His brother has access to his minecraft but my friend swears he deleted the server after we couldn't get it to work. That really is all our guess is so I was wondering if you could unban him and then he just makes sure he deletes the server every time so his brothers don't like find the server out. I mean to be honest his brothers shouldn't have been able to get into it either because before he wasn't really able to like, get in to the server but yeah anyways thanks for listening. or reading. meh

2. Neemfy

Neemfy Hylian Citizen

Gonna go with a no for lack of proof. If you can prove it in anyway maybe I'd change it.

3. SonicNJ15

SonicNJ15 Deku Scrub

Ah ok, how would I prove it though

4. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

I am also going to agree with Neemfy, and go with a big nono. It's not like they took anything on accident/didn't know. They went and raided as much as they could. I've heard many times the excuse "It wasn't me, it was my brother/sibling" that I just don't believe it anymore. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying that without proving it wasn't him, you can't be unbanned.

5. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

Yea I'm giving his a no as well, the evidence's stacked against you, i.e giant paths of gold/iron being taken

6. SonicNJ15

SonicNJ15 Deku Scrub

I know that like the stuff was taken, we just thought it was weird because he never played on it himself and like thought it might have been his brother or something as we were never able to get on together. It just was weird because we weren't able to get on and we aren't sure how they would have been able to get on so I just mentioned that. I personally know that he didn't do it but I don't know how to prove it because I don't know how I would be able to get evidence for this stuff because of how it happened.

7. Mac

Mac Animu Chiald

Sorry buddy, but due to the lack of evidence we have we can not un-ban him at this time. Please tell ‘Mineraider12’ that if if he ever wishes to appeal again he should post it himself, it is more sincere that way.

If you can find a way to prove it was the brother, like a confession or something, we would love to have home back on the server! But ‘till then we just can’t.

I apologize, have a wonderful day~

8. SonicNJ15

SonicNJ15 Deku Scrub

Yeah he's right next to me we'd have to go to his house and stuff I just did his appeal because I have an account and I thought it'd be quicker if I just did it. If there isn't an easier way to prove it we'l give up but thanks for the time.

9. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

Assuming something happened and talking like it's what happened isn't going to get Mineraider12 anywhere. But to be fair, their account, their responsibility.

10. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

I’m going to say No. Due to your friends lack of responsibility to appeal for themselves. As well as a lack of evidence.

11. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

This has happened numerous times on the server. But I agree with Nasfi. Your account your responsiblity. It's a no for me as well

12. SonicNJ15

SonicNJ15 Deku Scrub

it feels like a few of you have made conclusions about what I said. I understand how it looks, we just don't know exactly how to prove it and I understand and agree with him staying banned until that's cleared up. To be fair this is a minecraft server and I was just trying to save him time by like posting it for him because he'd have to make an account and stuff and then ban appeal himself and we just wanted to play together quickly. Like, we'l think of some way if we have time and once again I get why he's banned this all just felt a little hostile for a minecraft zelda server and im sorry if none of you meant that but like I don't know with all the responsibility stuff it just sounds that way to me. I do understand that you are all doing your jobs and frankly im thankful that I got responded to and I understand regardless of what tone I have drawn from this what you guys say is true but its like, still a minecraft server. I do respect your rules, and know that they must be followed on your server and that he still should not be let on until sufficient proof is provided. Tiny baseball

13. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

Its gonna be a no from me too. for every reason stated here above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.