Change

Kirbyfire73 2nd Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Kirbyfire73, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirbyfire73

Kirbyfire73 Deku Scrub

Here I am once again making another ban appeal.
    I was banned a couple months ago I think, I honestly don't remember when since I haven't tried to join the server in about 2-3 months I think. To be honest I don't know why I was banned as I believe I was banned for something I did not do. Yes, I did steal items and I would've returned them if I remembered where I stole them from. When I stole the items, a couple days later I received a message saying something along the lines of don't try to steal items that aren't yours (I honestly forgot what the actual message said). Once I received that, I didn't steal again. I am certain that I didn't steal again. Maybe I have bad memory but I'll try and say what could've been considered stealing that wasn't. I did take some food from a person's farm but like all farms I replanted what I took. I also sheered some sheep but I never killed them (at least I don't think I did). Something else I did was look in non-locked chests after I received the message, but I never took anything. It was more of a curiosity thing than anything else. I just wanted to see what many people collected. Something that might've been considered stealing is me taking a full set of diamond armor from villicool112. But he said and I quote "Take it." I even asked him over and over again if he was sure about it and he said that it was fine. Not to mention he also geared me up more by giving me food and some tools. If I did steal after you sent that message I would like to know what I stole, who I stole from, and how I can make it up to that person if I'm able to be let back on the server. Honestly I don't remember stealing anything but then again I don't have the best memory.

-Kirbyfire73

P.S. Nasfi, that last sentence you wrote in your reason for banning me completely broke me emotionally.

2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

The mail I sent you is when you tried stealing some things which I think it was arrows. Then after a while I found out that you built your house right on someone else's land (townetwins), he had his chests right there which were private. Then I looked around in the area and found out that you stole some valuables from DarkLinkArisen.

I'll wait on other staff to say their opinions before I give my final answer

SuSAliens likes this.
  3. Neemfy

Neemfy Hylian Citizen

Judging by how this is your second ban appeal for griefing, which you were already warned about before being banned, it is going to be a no from me.

SuSAliens likes this.
  4. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

Looking at the evidence stacked against you, I'll have to deny your appeal as well. People can read the rules at any time, and not breaking them ain't that hard.

SuSAliens likes this.
  5. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

My answer is no mainly because you never said you were sorry for anything you did. Only knowing that you did something wrong is not enough in my eyes.

6. Kirbyfire73

Kirbyfire73 Deku Scrub

Let me try and tell you my side of the story from what I've heard from Nasfi, and to try and plead my case once more.

First off, I was told from another player who personally knew townetwins (or so I was told) that he doesn't go on the server anymore. If you're able to go back through the chat logs you might be able to see it and who told me it. I think it was in November when I was told but don't quote me on that. When I heard that He didn't go on the server anymore, I decided to ask for a mod to delete the chest considering he doesn't play on the server anymore. The mod then told me to see if I could get the guy online to get his permission to delete the chest. I found this a little redundant considering the knowledge I currently had about the guy. If he does still play on the server then I'm sorry for building on his property. I was given false information. I would be willing to move my base if it already wasn't demolished by a mod or some other player.

Second, since I wasn't given the opportunity to meet DarkLinkArisen, I have zero clue as to who he his or where his base is located. I don't know what I stole from him but regardless I'm sorry for stealing. Like I said in my previous post, If I am able to be let back on the server, I can somehow make it up to him or give them back if I didn't use them for anything.

Greenleeuw, I would've said sorry in my original post for what I did however, I wasn't actually aware of what I did. The first post was more of question asking what I had stolen and me seeing if it was any of those scenarios that could've been considered stealing. Plus, when I first saw I was banned I was a little angry considering the fact that the last sentence of what was in the reason for banning me really hit close to home. It sparked some bad memories of something that happened in my personal life. Me getting angry resulted in me not being able to right a proper ban appeal. I have stated here that I am sorry which I would've stated if I knew who I stole from.

If this doesn't change any opinions on the matter I understand. But I thought I might clear that up to try and more properly plead my case.

7. Neemfy

Neemfy Hylian Citizen

I read this, and I have decided to change my answer to a yes. However, if you get banned again, it will not be a yes.

8. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

I took a look in some logs and found out that MattiMan1 told you that. You asked JC if he could delete the chest, then Mergu said that it would be better to contact townetwins for it, which I didn't see you did. You built your house there either way without contacting the guy. You were in the discord and you could've easily asked if he had one. Townetwins is active on discord almost every day. However if someone tells you someone doesn't play on the server does not excuse you to take their land. I'm willing to forgive you, but I'll have to wait on what other staff say

9. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

seeing as something triggered you in the ban maybe you could've waited a day before writing the thread anyway you said you were sorry and i am willing to give you a Yes right now but note if we catch you again it will be a perm ban without warning.

10. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

You are now unbanned. Welcome back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.