Change

King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Trendy Game' started by Mergu, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Niblit

Niblit Hylian Knight

Nibs sits down beside Kieran, and whispers "are you ready for freddy?"

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S FIVE COMING TO STORES SHELVES TODAY, RIGHT NOW

2. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

Kieran turns to nibs and whispers "I'm ready"

3. BlaBlaBloid The Fifth

BlaBlaBloid The Fifth Hylian Hero

unfortunately you realize that Lorenzo's death was what caused the time loop causing me to become god, and therefore this thread is infinitely Lorenzo and I am infinitely god. My barriers still exist around everyone and everything. Nobody can move except me. Nobody can have fun except me. This thread cannot live with me.

4. BlaBlaBloid The Fifth

Just a reminder

5. Niblit

Niblit Hylian Knight

But Niblit and had a trick up his own sleeve. Just before Bla returned, he used his inter-dimensional telecommunications device, and dialed up his friend Max from the Square-Enix game Life is Strange, who has the ability to rewind time. She did so, back to the moment Bla marched out of the Underworld, and punched him in the face, which, through the power of the butterfly-effect, caused him to never gain his god-like powers.

6. BlaBlaBloid The Fifth

But bla warps the dimentions to punch buzzy's mom off a cliff, so he was never born to punch me in the face. I now rest peacefully in my barrier.

7. Niblit

Niblit Hylian Knight

[QUOTE="BlaBlaBloid The Fifth, post: 142386, member: 2591" ]But bla warps the dimentions to punch buzzy's mom off a cliff, so he was never born to punch me in the face. I now rest peacefully in my barrier.[/QUOTE]
    But Bla must realise that Nibs set up a trap. That was only a dummy he punched off a cliff. While Bla was busy boasting in his unknowingly false victory, Nibs had called upon other godly characters from all sorts of dimensions.
    While Goku takes several posts of aggressive shouting to charge up a Spirit Bomb, the Last Airbender appears, and unleashes multiple tornadoes at him, while Neo does unnecessary slow motion face punches at Bla, who jumps out of the way for Makoto uses Armageddon on Bla. No one could withstand such an assault, not even him.

8. BlaBlaBloid The Fifth

but my indestructible barrier blocks it kek

9. Niblit

Niblit Hylian Knight

Bla forgot one very important rule from Smash.
    Nibs presses Z and uses a grab attack, easily getting by Bla's shield, proceeds to punch him in the face, and uses PK backwards throw α on Bla, causing him to get K.O.'d from the Hill stage.

10. YukkiRose

YukkiRose King of Hyrule

geeeeeeet dunked off

11. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

Meanwhile kieran was sitting on the hill watching niblit fight the air
    (just ignore bla if hes gonna godmode even after a mod said not to)

Niblit likes this.
  12. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

(i like how yukki is still sitting on another hill and bla has said nothing like "UNFORTUNATELY YUKKIS HILL IS UNDER MY BARRIERS")

13. BlaBlaBloid The Fifth

unfortunately you realize my barriers block that lol

14. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

Unfortunately bla realizes that everyone is ignoring him
    what a shame

15. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

Kieran continues to sit on the hill with niblit wugging his smol shuckle frien

16. BlaBlaBloid The Fifth

you're not ignoring me if you're responding to me lol

17. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

I mean i'm ignoring you when you do stuff like "BARRIERS BLOCK EVERYTHING LOL" you're making this game lame
    HEY THAT RHYMED LOLOL

18. BlaBlaBloid The Fifth

i make barriers to stop your lips from moving so you can't bitch about my barriers anymore

19. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

Kieran decides to open his mouth and talk "man i hate barriers"

20. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

Kieran builds a smol house on the hill
    gr8