Change

King of the Hill 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Trendy Game' started by CommanderStatic, Dec 23, 2016.

?

Should I keep doing this?

1. Yes.

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. No.

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. Bran.

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. Niguy

Niguy Deku Scrub

I send the elder gods, who banish you all to the nether realm and I claim the hill for Shao Khan

2. EmberDarkwood

EmberDarkwood God of Hyrule

I participate in the Mortal Kombat tournament and end up winning on the account that nobody is there. I warp in pylons and re-establish the Protoss base.

3. Niguy

Niguy Deku Scrub

My black hole comes in and swallows earth

4. EmberDarkwood

But in all reality the Protoss went into the fucking Void; a black hole is the least of their worries.

5. CommanderStatic

CommanderStatic Hylian Knight

The Almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster starts flinging the still living bodies of its followers at the Hill, wearing away the Protoss base. I then main Bastion and kill everything in there that moves because the rest of the team chose support or Reinhardt to cover me. Fear your new robotic overlord.

6. EmberDarkwood

Tracer manages to quickly blink behind you and kill you before Bastion has a chance to react. The rest of her team wipes your team.

7. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

Im that one lucio that always runs around saying hi and emoting at the opposition in hopes of making friends

8. CommanderStatic

I use my ultimate to kill you because you don't even have the game and therefore don't have any idea how to play Tracer or Overwatch in general.

9. EmberDarkwood

I use Mercy's pistol and shoot your dick, solidifying the pissing contest between brothers.

10. CommanderStatic

Donald Trump arrives and builds a 'huge' wall around a new Hill. I then level the current Hill, effectively hitting the reset button.