Change

I planned on composing for Zelda, but...

Discussion in 'Legend of Zelda Discussion' started by MattMVS7, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattMVS7

MattMVS7 Hylian Citizen

My dream in life was to compose awesome music for the world of Zelda. However, one condition must be satisfied in order for this to happen. That is, I came here to be happy and to enjoy my life/composing. My feelings of happiness and enjoyment are the only things that make my life worth living and my composing worth pursuing.

When I am unhappy in life (depressed), I give up because during those moments of depression, everything is completely dead to me. There is no joy or meaning at all. So I have to wait for my depression to recover in order to go back to composing again and for my life to have joy and meaning again. When I have my good feelings back, that is when everything comes back to life to me again.

Even though I respect others, treat others kindly, and am not a cruel person, it is only my own feelings of happiness and enjoyment that bring joy and meaning to my life and make my life worth living. Bringing joy and happiness to others does not make my life worth living at all. So even if I were depressed right now and made the world a better place through my composing, that would not bring any joy or meaning to my life at all.

That would not make my life worth living at all. Any given talent or pursuit in my life I give up on when I am not happy and am not enjoying it since my happiness is all that makes those things worth living for in the first place. Therefore, I was really hoping that I would get somewhere with composing. But I don't think this is just going to work out since life isn't here to make us happy. It is not meant for our happiness. I need my happiness in order to make my composing and life worth living and this life just isn't giving me that.

So even if I was a depressed genius composer right now that could change the world for the better, I would choose to sacrifice that talent if it meant bringing my life of happiness back since it is my happiness that is important.

horcrux2007 and vayanui8 like this.
  2. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're nowhere near being a genius I'm gonna close this before you get destroyed verbally

3. Sentinel_Baker!

Sentinel_Baker! The Gambler.

Good choice, I really don't wanna go through explaining all this crap again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.