Change

House greif

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Blue_MoonWolf, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Blue_MoonWolf

Blue_MoonWolf Hylian Hero

I am back on the server.
    Huzzah!
    My house has been torn apart.
    To be expected, really.
    Screenshots~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If the whoever(s) that tore my house down could be caught with admin magic, that would make my day. :]

2. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

I fixed it up as best i could but there were no logs in the carpet. The griefer has been banned, but in future please leave co-ordinates too, I was only able to find this from memory

LunaEostre likes this.
  3. Blue_MoonWolf

Noted.
    Thank you for clearing It up!

4. Blue_MoonWolf

Sorry for double posting, but an entire large chest that Is suppose to be full of stuff Is empty. Is It possible to recall the stuff back?

[​IMG]

5. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Yah, that can be fixed. I'd come on and fix it but my computers currently being moved rn so its disconnected lol

6. DCaff95

sorry, was in the middle of rolling back container transactions but i had to run to work, if its not fixed by the time I'm on, I'll do it

7. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Do you happen to have coords? I can get on now when I'm done picking my dog up from the vet if someone can give me the location

8. DCaff95

nope im at work, its right of s1 spawn, a while behind my dungeon shop, there's a big statue of torch-like lighthouse just beside it

9. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Ok I found it and rolled back any damage to the chests. I think I got it, but Its possible I may have missed it if it was on an underground floor or something

10. DCaff95

nope, beside the bed

11. Blue_MoonWolf

Oh
    Um
    Shit
    No, It's not the one next to the bed, It's under the two large chests next to the furnaces...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I'm so sorry, I am bad at this

[​IMG]

These are the coordinates, If anyone Is willing to help me at this point.

12. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

I checked all those chests but I didn't get any data but yours
    edit: Just figured out what happened was that dragon76312 used the minecart item hopper glitch to raid your chests. Im not sure if we can roll it back, but hes been banned and We will try to restore whatever items were stolen

13. RogueWolf5

RogueWolf5 Alpha Wolf

I can try to get the things back, I know a way that's worked most of the time

[Edit] I believe it worked but we won't know for sure until you check it out. Here's hoping it's fixed! :D

14. Blue_MoonWolf

While all my chest's contents are jumbled around, everything seems fine. Organizing It shouldn't be to hard. Thanks!

15. DCaff95

yeah i just did a global rollback of dragonslayer since hes banned and it all seemed ok

16. RogueWolf5

RogueWolf5 Alpha Wolf

No problem! I'm glad it worked! :D What I did was rollback all your interactions with the chests (adding & removing items) then I restored it. It basically resets the chest to what happened before a griefer uses a hopper/minecart/etc on it, since coreprotect doesn't track that.

Just so other staff know what I did:
    /co rollback OwnerOfChest t:_h r:1 a:container
    /co restore OwnerOfChest t:_h r:1 a:container

LunaEostre likes this.