Change

GamingOutlet's Thread

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by theNintengeek, Jan 7, 2014.

1. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Hey there everyone!
    Today after 4 hours of Figuring things out, I was able to Finaly Edit and Post my First video of Gaming outlet

I'm still unsure what i want to do, so please sugest anything you may want to sugest.
    Currently I can only play WiiU games and SOME wii games, but please leave a sugest and Be sure to subscribe to Gamingoutlet, Sir Surge, and Captain Fisher

2. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

; (

Why no ds games?

Anyway, pls play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Its an incredible game with amazing multiplayer and hundreds of weapons/armor with 200+ hours of hunting. Pwz pway dis :)

3. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

I'd Play DS/3DS but i don't have a Capture Card. Nor do i know where i can find one

4. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

I'd recommend emulating if you do DS games, the capture cards are pretty expensive for 3DS, and buying a normal DS capture card just wouldn't be worth it with the 3DS out with a great library coming. If you're interested in a 3DS capture card this is where you can buy them, but they're pricey http://3dscapture.com/

5. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Every time i try to buy one it says SOLD OUT.

6. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

Play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, absolutely fantastic game.

Everyone should play Persona 4 Golden no matter what, a Vita is worth it just for the game.

Robert Polizu likes this.
  7. thecharizardf8

thecharizardf8 Triforce Master

xenoblade chronicles

8. Linked Dimentio

Hell yeah

Also for DS games (Eventually) play Golden Sun Dark Dawn as it is an amazing RPG

9. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Play Sticker Star because of how absolutely terrible it is.
    I'll review it when I get my laptop working again XD

10. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

nal the vita is shit. why would i waste money on a useless handheld?

11. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Its not BAD, it just irritates me by the fact that i need hundreds of stickers in order to do stuff.

12. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I just thought it was a bad game. Not by Nintendo standards... by game standards.

13. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

because the good games the vita has are amazing. the vita may not have a very good selection, but the good games for it are excellent. saying the vita is shit is like saying the psp is shit, you just haven't dug into the library and hacking community

14. Linked Dimentio

The Vita if you don't have any good games (Such as P4G) is crap, but it's worth it for things like Persona.

Peter, do you think I care about opinions? If I did I'd never have played Persona, Kingdom Hearts, or Golden Sun.

15. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Also my computor can hardly handle Minecraft, let alone an Emulator, AND the recording software at the same time

16. Skul_Kid

Skul_Kid Hylian Hero

I own that very same shirt o3o

17. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

dxtory is very low on the resource end of things, and desmume while requiring more power than it should still isnt the worst in the grand scheme of things. Your laptop's ability to run minecraft will be very different than that with emulators as well. minecraft is more gpu reliant while emulators rely more of your cpu

18. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

desume!

19. mitchell

mitchell Triforce Disciple

20. Linked Dimentio

Desmume runs perfectly on computer that lags on minecraft constantly.