Change

Dungenmastor Mod app

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by DungenMastor, Feb 21, 2019.

1. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

Minecraft username: DungenMastor
    Time Zone (GMT+?): PST or in US West coast
    Why do you want to be a mod: Recently there has been more influx of newer players joining the server and chat misbehavior when mods are offline.
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: I have a basic understanding of most commands. I know jailing, /jail (player) (prison) (time), banning or tempbanning, /tempban (player) (time) and /ban (player). I also know that I would need to report all my actions so other mods and admins know what I have done and reason for doing so.
    Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy: I have spent quite a bit time on ZC and believe I have the servers best intentions at heart. We all have times were we slip up or say something that goes to far but I believe for myself in general I can continue forth with keeping a cool and mature nature that helps show positiviy and a boot moral. As a builder I have helped other people by giving tips on improving (when asked) an also helped them get a foot in the door while inspiering them to think creatively. I try to help out as best I can even while not being a mod. Items or just a sense of direction of where to go. My enjoyment for this server is becuse of this community and I enjoy giving back to it.I have no intentions starting drama or abusing mod powers that have possibly happend in the past. So yes in conclusion I believe I can be calm mature and trustworthy, I believe I can be responsible and mature. I hope to play my part in working towards a better overall server.

(I have disgraphia so sorry for the misspellings)

And answer these questions:

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?
    First I would roll back the greifed area, and then check out how many blocks were greifed and who was responsible for it. After fixing the situation I would figure out length of ban from damage dealt.
    2. Some users are arguing, what do you do?
    I would first start with trying to settle the dispute in a calm and mature manner. If they continue I would follow up with a warning before muting them.
    3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?
    Give them one warning, and one warning only. If they continue, they will be muted for at least 30 minutes, and jailed for the same amount of time.
    4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?
    I will ask them to leave. If they do not leave, I will teleport them outside of their house. If they still do not leave, I will give a kick or jail for at least 10 minutes.

2. Neemfy

Neemfy Deku Scrub Staff Member

You're pretty mature, and have SVIP and Builder to your name. You have pretty good understanding of what commands to use and when, and know what to do in all situations given. It's gonna be a yes from me.

3. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Beware, the ducks! Staff Member

I say yes, however I've not seen you much May be the time zones

4. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

I am on quite a bit, My nick is sodiumchloride. So if you dont see me its most likely due to Timezones

5. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Beware, the ducks! Staff Member

Probably. I've seen your name in the discord at least!

6. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Deku Scrub Staff Member

you are mature when you are online and the app seems fine except you didn't state any punishments by the grief part and you didn't state the /co (coreprotect) commands aside from those two things its a yes from me