Change

DarkLinkArisen's Mod application

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Banned4, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Banned4

Banned4 Banned

Your minecraft username: DarkLinkArisen
    Time Zone (GMT+?): EST

Why do you want to be a mod: Why? I want to be a mod so that I may help others joining the new server, and to help better ZeldaCraft as a whole (Not that it isn't already great!) Also, I wish to be a mod so that I also may help update the server, and give others the same great joining experience that the ZC staff gave me when I first joined 2 years ago.
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: Yes, I understand all the basic commands that a mod uses everyday, I know all the teleport commands, I know a good bit of the core protect mods, and I am learning them wherever I can. For example, I know commands such as /co rollback, /co inspect, and /socialspy. Along with this, I am also learning the world edit commands. Any new mods that are added I will promise to learn, and I will do so quickly as I enjoy learning them so that I can use them forevermore.
    Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy: Yes, I promise to fully help all those that need my help to the full extent of my power, and to be trustworthy in all situations, to not accept bribes, to not be biased, and to quickly and respectfully obey all commands of the Administrators.

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?
    I would question as to exactly what happened, and then, if the damage is minimal, I will jail or ban the griefer, for example:
    15-20 blocks: 30 min jail Please note that the rarity and worth of the blocks that have been griefed will affect the for bans/jails 20-30 blocks: 1 day ban
    30-40 blocks: 5 day ban
    40-50 blocks: 1 week ban
    50-100 blocks: 2 week ban
    100-150 blocks: Permanent ban
    Before I punish the griefer properly, I will rollback the damaged property, and make a report of the incident.
    2. Some users are arguing, what do you do?
    It depends, I will first see exactly why the argument has been started, and I will see what I can do to end the argument. If one user if Hurling abusive language, I will jail and mute said user for 10 minutes. If both users are using abusive language, I will issue the same punishment to each of the users. If neither of the users are doing so, I will end the argument, and send the two on their way.
    3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?
    I will firstly act calm and ask them to stop, and if they proceed to disrespect me, I will mute the user, depending on how rude they are being. If the user continues to hurl abusive language, I will proceed to jail the user, and if it doesn't stop there, I will ban the user for a day.
    4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?
    I will firstly ask them to politely leave, but not before checking to see if any items are missing or gone. If items are missing, I will rollback the items, and punish the user using the chart above. If the user refuses to leave, I will jail the user for 10 minutes. If the user returns, I will continue to punish them, eventually leading to a ban if I am forced to.
    Additionally, thank you for reviewing my application, and I fully understand if my application is denied. Thanks for dropping by, and have a wonderful day!
    -DarkLinkArisen

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
  2. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

this application is a no for me at the moment your punishments are changing from 2 weeks to a perm ban really quickly (i sugest doing some bans month long) the more blocks are also pretty soft
    in the arguing part i suggest u warn if you cannot solve it instead of just muting. and an argument is not just hurling abusive languauge so what if there is no use of abusive languauge and you cannot solve it?
    i think that if its something small that they stole u could just simply ask the person to return the stolen item and warn them to not do it again. 1. he will learn to not steal from other players 2. there is no unintential potential duping 3. u can punish him harded if he does it again because you've already warned it and we won't get the *i got banned with no warning* applies

nasfi likes this.
  3. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

You say you understand the commands but you only list /teleport, /socialspy, /co i and /co rb. Also I'd like if you listed as well what you think the commands you know do.

Secondly ^ what green said.

Also you just came back from a really long inactivity. I'd like to firstly see you be more active.

It's going to be a no for now

4. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

As I was looking in the #server_chat I stumbled upon something. This
    [​IMG]

I believe that you'd know how long ago the last reset was, given that you're also in the discord, and that resets are announced in #news_and_events. Now if you didn't remember or wasn't sure, why did you spoke like you were sure? Also legit no one said that in every reset every map gets wiped, that's just false. Next time instead of speaking out of your mind, ask first, or tell the person to ask a mod/admin