Change

Dan's Building App.

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Daninator, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Daninator

Daninator Deku Scrub

Hello again,
    After such a long while I'm here to formally submit a building application. I first joined ZC in late 2015, but when it comes to actively playing it's been closer to a year. I very much enjoy producing Zelda-themed builds for the server to see, and have produced a few on the server already. In fairness, I'm inexperienced with world edit, and if I can't play for a while I'll be sure to notify the discord.
    I would like to try my hand at adding some new dungeons to play around in, possibly a build from less represented Zelda titles. If instructed, I'd happily work to create builds to serve the server. Below are some of my builds, all featured on ZC, a mix of creative and survival.

Thanks for reading!
    -Dan

Attached Files:

Kozuta and nasfi like this.
  2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

I'm full on yes. Your builds are awesome. Both interior-wise and exterior-wise
    thumbsup2.gif

3. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

I'm on board as well

Though I do have a question. How do you feel about finishing incomplete builds?

nasfi likes this.
  4. Daninator

Daninator Deku Scrub

Even if the build is not my own, I'd be on board with completing it.

Kozuta, Ichikuro and nasfi like this.
  5. Kozuta

Kozuta Space Cowboy

I'ma hit this with a yes as well. You're quite active, and I can tell you enjoy working on what you do.

As long as ya keep active and upbeat as you have, I'm all for it

6. Neemfy

Neemfy Hylian Citizen

Bout time you applied. You're a very good builder, and fairly active. My answer is a definitive yes.

7. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

its a yes from me too ur a great builder