Change

ban evasion proof

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Wengool, Apr 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wengool

Wengool Deku Scrub

i got banned from the server for ban evasion and one of the admins said i need to give proof that i dont have another account. how do i give proof that i dont have another account. my username is wengool_ btw

2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

moved to the correct subforum (Reports & Ban Appeals) will also investigate this case and inform you

3. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

Took a look. You have the same IP with this fella right 'ere
    upload_2019-4-17_16-51-13.png

So pretty sure it's a clear ban evasion

4. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Beware, the ducks! Staff Member

Yup that's a no from me as well

5. Wengool

Wengool Deku Scrub

YE BOI IT WAS ME NMAN THE WHOLE TIME OMG HOLY MOLY BOI. U GOT PRANKED BOI! I DID A BAN EVASION AND U DIDNT STOP ME (until u banned me) I JUS WANNA PLAY ON THE SERVER BOI. SO I USED MY BUDDYS ACCOUNT TO PLAY! HE GAVE ME HIS PASSWORD TO HIS ACCOUNT AND I PLAYED BOI. (but now my buddy cant play on the server) BUT IT WAS ME BOI! GET REKT! U ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT! WENGOOL WAS NMAN THE WHOLE TIME! THANK U AND GOOD NIGHT. U GUYS ARE AWESOME. NEVER GOnNA SEE U GREAT PEOPLE AGAIN BECAUSE U KNOW...I WAS BANNED! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! <3 :)))))))))))))) *DABS*

Neemfy likes this.
  6. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Beware, the ducks! Staff Member

Yeah uh..

Thats what looking up your IP address does.. It tells us who has logged in using your address. So yeah, we...did know. Nice memes though.

YoYo188 and nasfi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.