Change

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Kirbyfire73, Nov 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kirbyfire73

Kirbyfire73 Deku Scrub

Hello, The name I go by in Minecraft is Kirbyfire73.
    I was banned many years ago that I don't even know what year it was.
    The reason I was banned was for greifing 400+ blocks and I was banned by someone named dcaff.
    That ban was the first and only ban that I have ever received on any server.
    I'm fully aware of my mistakes now that I've matured and I feel awful about them. Back then I was foolish and didn't know any better. For some reason I thought that I wouldn't get caught if I destroyed someone's building. I did it because I didn't know how to craft back then and as silly as that may seem, it is the truth. Not a day goes by that I don't wish that I hadn't griefed those people. I'm one who believes in second chances. Not only for myself but for others. If someone did that to me and they got banned, as long as I got an apology for it I would be okay with you unbanning them. If you do unban me, I can promise you that I will not grief any man made structures ever again.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    nasfi likes this.
  2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

Wow, it was 3 years ago.
    Welcome back to ZeldaCraft comrade

3. Kirbyfire73

Kirbyfire73 Deku Scrub

Thank you! :D

4. Kirbyfire73

Kirbyfire73 Deku Scrub

Wait, It still says that I'm banned... Do I need to wait a while before it takes effect?

5. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

I just noticed you tried to log in, usually unbans are instant. Dunno why you didn't get pardoned. Try to log in again