Change

Application Redo

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by TravisTouchdown, Jan 7, 2017.

1. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

Your minecraft username: TravisTouchdown
    Why do you want to be a mod:
    I want to be a Moderator to help out other players who have been griefed or have any other problems, and seeing how most of the staff has been inactive for quite some time, I think adding new Moderators would be a good idea.
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: I know how to use CoreProtect and Essentials:
    /tempan and /ban: Will ban and temporarily ban players.
    /jail: Will jail players.
    /kick: Will kick players
    /mute: Will mute players
    /co i: Will put you into CoreProtect Inspect mode.
    /co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>: Used for rollbacking griefs
    Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy:
    I promise that I won't abuse my powers as a Moderator, I'll think before I will do anything, and I'll act like an adult doing so.

And answer these questions:

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do? Use CoreProtect to inspect and rollback set damage done to the house, and then punish the griefer (1000+ blocks of damage = permaban)
    2. Some users are arguing, what do you do? I'll try to get them to agree on one thing, and possibly help them out achieving set goal
    3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do? Tell him that doing so is against the rules and let him go with it the first time, but doing it again will result in a 1-hour mute
    4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do? Tell them to go out of set house, if they won't I will teleport them out

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

RELEVANCY BUMP

nasfi likes this.
  3. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

4. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

Already gave my opinion in staff chat on discord, but I say we should let you back on. It'd be great to have some extra hands now, especially with some of us getting more busy irl.

nasfi likes this.