Change

Hey Hyrule's mod app

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Hey Hyrule, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Hey Hyrule

Hey Hyrule Deku Scrub

My Minecraft Username:
    Hey_Hyrule.

Time Zone:
    Central Standard time (CST) GMT+/-6:00

Reason why you want to be a mod: I have played on the server for awhile now, and would like to help out more while I’m playing on it. I took a break from the server to focus on other things in life, but now I’m playing on it again and have that attraction that I had when I made my last mod post. I also feel I have matured since my last mod app, around one year ago.

Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses?

I have a decent understanding of most of the commands from reading how they work and testing them on a private server.

/socialspy – Let’s you see the messages sent between players using /msg

/mute [time] [name] – Mutes A specific player from talking in chat for an amount of time.

/kick [player] [reason] – Kicks a player.

/tempban [player] [time] [reason] – Bans a player for a specified time.

/ban [player] [reason] – permanently bans a player

/jail [player] [time] – jails a player for a certain amount of time

/unjail [player] – unjails the jailed player

/unmute [player] – unmutes the muted player

/unban [player] – unbans the banned player

/fly – Lets you fly

/tp [player] – Allows you to teleport to a player without a request

/tphere [player] – Allows you to teleport a player to you without a request.

Coreprotect

/co inspect – Turns on co inspect, which allows you to see what blocks were placed by who and how long ago.

/co rollback- allows you to restore blocks to a state they were in before, lets say, a grief

u: the part where you would put the name of the player you would like to rollback actions of

t: this is where you would specify the time period of where you would rollback to

r: the part where you would select the radius of space around you where the rollback would take place

a: where you put the action of the player, for example a:-block would rollback any blocks I broke

e: where you can pick things to exclude, using some number that you can probably google

example: /co rollback u:Hey_Hyrule t:500h r:45 a:-block e:3 (this would restore any blocks I broke in the last 500 hours, in the 45 block radius around the user, but would not restore dirt)

/co restore- undoes your last rollback if you messed up

/co help – shows all the commands for CoreProtect

Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy?

As I stated earlier, I believe I have matured a lot since my last app. I will also try to stay as calm, responsible, and trustworthy as possible to help the server and people on it.

Someone’s house has been griefed. What do you do?

First, I would /tp to the player and use /co inspect to see who did the grief. Then use /co rollback to undo the grief. I would then punish the person who is responsible.

This is how I would determine the punishment, but all punishments differ by block value.

1-10 Blocks – I would give them a warning, and/or a hour in jail.

11-25 Blocks – A few hours in jail, maybe a tempban for a day or two.

26-50 Blocks - A few days or a week (a month if very high value) tempban.

51-75 Blocks – 1 to 2 weeks tempban.

76-100 Blocks – 2 weeks to 1 month tempban.

100+ Blocks – On most occurrences, this would be a permban. If the blocks were wood and cobble, 1 month+ tempban.

Some users are arguing- what do you do?

I would start by using /socialspy to see if they are messaging each other. If they are not, I would kindly ask them to move to using /msg or to calm down. If they continue or the argument escalates, I would mute them both for 5 minutes or so. If they still continue after, I would mute them both or whoever is continuing it for 10-15 minutes. Then if they still continue, I would tempban the person still arguing for 30 minutes.

A user is throwing abusive language at you: what do you do?

I would kindly try to calm them down and ask what is wrong, and why they are upset. If they continue, I would mute them for 5 to 10 minutes. If they continue, they would be kicked, if they come back and do it again, 30 minutes to 1 hour tempban.

Someone enters another person’s house without their permission; what do you do?

First, I would kindly remind the person that entering a person’s house without their permission is against the rules, and then tell them to leave. If they enter again, I would tp them out. If they continue I will jail them for 10 minutes. If they do it again, it will result in a hour tempban to few hour tempban.

Thanks for reading this mod app, and I hope you have a great rest of your day.

nasfi likes this.
  2. Neemfy

Neemfy Hylian Citizen

You seem to have a pretty good understanding of the commands that a mod uses, and seem to be mature judging by the app and what I have seen of you online. I'm going to go with a Yes.

Hey Hyrule likes this.
  3. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

Keep up with your activity, and I will lean more towards a yes. Solid app btw!

Hey Hyrule and nasfi like this.
  4. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

solid application same as ichi keep being active and ill give you a yes too

Hey Hyrule likes this.
  5. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

Basically what the others said, it's a yes from me as well. But I think trying to solve the argument would be better

Hey Hyrule likes this.