Change

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Discussion in 'Legend of Zelda Discussion' started by Beedle, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

I have a black horse with 4-4-5.
    WOOT WOOT
    Also, that final boss was a fucking disgrace. I'm sorry, but come on. Not gonna spoil it, but put it this way: You don't need to prepare. Zelda final bosses tend not to be that difficult, save for one or two exceptions, but this one...
    yeesh.
    But yeah. Worth. ALSO GOLDEN LYNEL HYPE DLC!

2. YukkiRose

YukkiRose King of Hyrule

i found all of the memories.

excuse me while i cry

MasterofZelda14 and ZeldaFan like this.
  3. MasterofZelda14

MasterofZelda14 Hylian Knight

Same bruh, the feels.

Attached Files:

4. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

I have a full black 4-4-5 horse named Kitt. Because Knight Rider.

BlackRoseDragon491 likes this.
  5. BlackRoseDragon491

BlackRoseDragon491 God of Hyrule

ayyyyyye my baby nyx has the same stat/color

6. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

Yeah, I only use Epona, though, haha.

7. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

Ok, so the Master Mode is fun and also a little bullshit at times. Here's the thing. In case you didn't know, the MM (hard mode) increases the tier of every enemy in the game. For instance, all the red bokoblins are now blue, all the black lizalfos are now silver, and they added a new golden tier for silver enemies to promote to. That's fine.

What's NOT fine is when this happens on places like Eventide Island, where the items are restricted to only what they give you to fight the WEAKEST classes of enemies, not the buffed ones. but even this would be ok on its own. Hard, yes, but manageable. You can sneak around them.

Where it begins to be a REAL problem is in the Trial of the Sword.

The Trial is like the Cave of Ordeals from TP or the other dungeons like the one in WW (the gauntlet of enemies). You clear floors of enemies out and at the end of it is a spiffy new upgrade to the Master Sword. That's cool. It's unique in that it removes your items from you as well. You go in with your hearts, your runes, and nothing else. Weapons, armour, materials, champion abilities - all gone. Just you and whatever you can scavenge. It's a cool idea, and ordinarily it would be cool. Unfortunately, MM makes it SO much more tedious than it needs to be. Still, using bombs and careful managing of your weapons, I can usually get to floor 10 in about 40 minutes without too much damage taken. That's when the shit hits the fan. NORMALLY, there's a Lizalfos archer and two black lizalfos.

NOW, you need to fight two silver lizalfos with the weapons provided to you, which are meant to be used against a black lizalfos. The best weapon you have at this point are spiked boko bats and an eightfold blade - maybe a spiked moblin club if you're lucky. They have 15-20 attack. Silver Lizalfos have 850 health each.
    Also, they regenerate health. FAST.

Now, there IS a way to clear the room. You need to INSTANTLY use Stasis on the archer to stop the horn from being blown, get some headshots while it's frozen, and then use Sneakstrikes on the Lizalfos. That would be ok, but the issue is that it takes so long and it is so tedious to get there in the first place. If you mess up, or if the game mechanics fail you, you're screwed. They'll just spam their water jet attack which does like 5 hearts of damage until you die. This happened to me. I backstabbed one lizalfos and it slid down the ramp it was facing and into the water, where Link can't get into position for another sneakstrike. Lizalfos gets up, sees link, alerts friend, game over. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue as well? Apart from that, MM is fun and all. It just seems like they missed out on some playtesting.

Also the Ganon fight is still an insult.

8. Mythic444

Mythic444 Hylian Citizen

the only thing i didn't like about breath of the wild was the boss battle at the end was way to easy but most importantly tingle wasn't in the game :I :I :I even though they put in a tingle island :I :I :I

9. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

but tingle IS in the game!
    NIGHT SPEED UP BITCHES!

10. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Was anyone else extra enough to get pictures of both final bosses or was that just me lol

11. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

i just bought em alongside all the other pictures i was missing in hateno since i had like 40k and nothing to spend it on lmao

12. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

You can buy pics?

13. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

Yeah, at the Hateno lab. I forget if you gotta do a quest to unlock it first

14. ismart22

ismart22 Hylian Citizen

This game is emergent, deep, mysterious. The sound and visual atmosphere is magical. Every corner hides a secret, an area to explore, it's the best game of all time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    galaxy note 9 Articles galaxy note 9

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  15. 1of6boys

1of6boys Deku Scrub

I'm gonna be honest here. BOTW, to me, is the most disappointing game in the series. "Why?" you asked. Because the story is so dull, there is barely any good music one of the music (which is the main theme) only plays at the end credits, it has a total of 4 dungeons! That is the lowest amount of dungeons in a game along with MM which only took a year to make! The dungeons aren't even that hard either! There is also the boss battle of Ganon which is basically target practice XD. There aren't that many good side quests, the reward for getting all of the korok seeds is outrageous. Although I haven't played the dlc myself, I heard it was disappointing. But what I can say about it is that you shouldn't have to pay for dlc that only includes costumes. Splatoon is a perfect example of this, since you don't have to pay for suits. I might be very picky about this. But I am just showing the bad side of the game.