Change

Perfect Marshed Potatoes

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Marshall_Lee, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charles the Uzi

Charles the Uzi Hylian Citizen

sad to see u come back like this.

2. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

3. Charles the Uzi

Hey Hyrule likes this.
  4. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

5. Feverish

Feverish Bulma appreciation

How do you to block so much shit out that you have all your staff and most dedicated members leave, yet still be too stubborn to recognize that you did anything wrong

PicaroRob likes this.
  6. Mergu

I wish them all the best of luck

7. Charles the Uzi

You know. I've been persuaded by both sides of this argument on whether to stay or leave and I think I've come to a decision. Until mark truly cares about the server, I think zc is a wasted project that he should stop pumping his own money into. I've pissed off a couple of people during this whole anarchy of zc thing. With the way the staff has been acting on zc, I do not ever see it bounce back from this. It has been a rocky 6 months with all of you and I wish you all best of luck.
    much love,
    Uzi

8. Mergu

Whole thing seems like arbitrary drama. I've heard of groups mass-messaging discord users telling them to leave? We haven't seen this level of 'anarchy' since Tenshi days. Nothing spurred this as far as I can tell.

You guys have to understand that the server isn't being attended to because we're all extremely busy irl. At the end of the day, it's your choice whether you play or not (like it's always been). I just hope to see you all around again in the future

Hey Hyrule and lolsowhatsthis like this.
  9. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Say what you want about my activity but that's life. I have a job and other commitments and I don't have the time to spend hours on ZC. I've still maintained the server/website, fixed bugs, made sure things are backed up, moved to a better host, maintained a fair and non-predatory donation system, have been gradually rewriting/changing ZCRPG over the past few weeks, amongst a few other things. I know many people in the community have done far more than that and I truly do appreciate what people have done which is partly why I have kept the server running for so long. We are disappointed that some people chose to quit but respect their decision. I can't and won't stop you from qutting/resigning.

I would ask people to leave without igniting drama.. but then there are three certainties in life, death, taxes, and drama on ZC.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    SuSAliens, lolsowhatsthis and Mergu like this.
  10. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Staff promotions? Who are you going to promote next? You have no one left to fit the role so have fun trying to pick some default player because you're fresh out of reliable staff .

Also @Mark me personally, I am not leaving because of you. You aren't the problem here. But I suggest you keep a better eye on what your only admin does from here on out.

Mergu likes this.
  11. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

The good thing about them announcing that they've left is when they come back realizing it's too hard to leave i can be extra condescending towards them :^)))

12. Bottle :P

Bottle :P Hylian Citizen

WOAH a lot of shit went down before I waddled back over to this thread.

If Marsh listed her reasons, I guess I'll list mine.

1) Mak isn't active in the slightest, ever since I first joined the server, I have seen him online on the server once, maybe twice.

2) I have lost a sense of progression on the server, and I have to resort to giving out free items, claiming my shrine bonus, and talking to people.

3) I have never had a feud with anyone (except maybe nc) so I have basically gotten along with everyone. The only problem is that if I only join a server just to talk to people, why would I not do that on a platform designed specifically for talking to people (Like discord, BottleTopped#3588).

I love you all, please, anyone who wants to keep in touch, add me on discord so we can chill and remain friends. This server was an important chapter of my life, and I enjoyed most of it. I'll miss y'all, good luck Mark and Gamerguy, I thought you guys were chill.

BOTTLE OUT

13. Mergu

Cya man, yeah discord is an awesome resource for keeping in touch. It's how I mainly watch over ZC these days since I can't be online much

14. mercuryanubis10

mercuryanubis10 Hylian Knight

oh goody

guess ill take my leave too. it’s been fun, I don’t particularly want to log onto a server I spent years on just for my friends to see them all gone, especially rahey and asa.

mark, why you even continue to keep the server alive after half your player base vanished a few years ago well never know; especially because you have no love or cherish for the server , shown by how often you log on (which is actually less than me astonishingly enough)

mergu, i hope your legs aren’t jello anymore after playing pokémon go around a year or so ago

sieg heil,
    merc

15. Mergu

inactive players announcing their departure now too?

let's get redsame in here to quit while we're at it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.