Change

Them enchants

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Charlie Dunnaway, Oct 3, 2017.

?

Should the server have custom enchants

Poll closed Oct 10, 2017.
  1. Yes

40.0%
  2. No

60.0%
  1. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

2. EmberDarkwood

EmberDarkwood God of Hyrule

3. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

While I completely agree with the fairy nerf and perhaps some better diversity to the race system (Also maybe the addition of more races, such as Rito and Twili?) I don't really think that they should get custom enchants. We've sort of already started adding some custom enchants as is, but appreciate the suggestion!
    this is all a bit vague and pretentious tbh :/ he's only suggesting something to add to the server, there's no need to shoot him down like that and discourage him or other players from having new ideas and sharing them with us.

4. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

I wasn't haha. Just having a bit of fun ;)

5. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

I think more races would be great, also I'm looking for ideas for fun race perks. There has been a fairy nerf waiting in the wings for a bit, I'll get it released as well as some new perks.

6. EmberDarkwood

EmberDarkwood God of Hyrule

YOU CAN'T NERF HERPES
    NOT FOREVER

MasterofZelda14 likes this.
  7. MasterofZelda14

MasterofZelda14 Hylian Knight

Yes we can, like every disease known to man there can be and will be a way to cure/minimize it.
    Nerf the Fairy!!!!!

8. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

what?

9. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

I quite like the idea of a revamp of the ZCRPG system. I feel like we're making some progress but it's bogged down in it's old ways. More customization means more incentives for new players to join, and for old players to stay.

nasfi likes this.
  10. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

I think an update is in order, but some of this stuff is a little over the top. Just my opinion.

Marshall_Lee likes this.
  11. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

On a semi related note, I thought that if we added new race perks/classes/whatever, to prevent people from switching willy-nilly between them for the various perks at will, we could have an in-zcrpg leveling system so that, for instance, you could only have access to the race or class or whatever’s perks if you had played as that whatever for X time or done X dungeons while registered as it or similar. That way, especially if we add new unique spells or similar, people won’t simply switch classes all the time to abuse all the spells at once. It would also encourage players to be more active because if they would want to have the “cool new Zora perk that makes you go 300% faster in water with permanent night vision in water as well”, they wouldn’t just have to quickly change races to Zora the moment they encounter water. They’d have to actually PLAY.

nasfi likes this.