There one hundred Golden Skulltulas in total. I have listed each one categorically by the areas in which they are located. Using CTRL+F to find an area may be useful. Anyhow, here are where the Golden Skulltulas are located!
· Right next to the item shop, use a Bottle of Bugs on the dirt patch.
· At night, look behind the Know-it-All Brother’s house.
· Look behind the top of the Twin’s house. Kill the Skulltula with the Hook Shot.
· Bomb the tree near the stairs that lead to Kakario Village. Jump down the hole the bomb blast makes, a Golden Skulltula will be inside.
· Smash the red rock neat the entrace to Gerudo Valley with your Megaton Hammer. Once again a hole will appear and a Golden Skulltula will be inside.
Hyrule Caslte Grounds
· Play the Song of Storms beside the tree next to the castle fence. Another hole will appear with a Golden Skulltula inside.
· Go to the entrance of the Castle Grounds. Beside this entrance is a tree. Simply roll into it and a Golden Skulltula will appear out of it!
· Enter the Lost Woods. Take the first left, then the second left. Use a Bottle of Bugs on the soil patch.
· Enter the Lost Woods and navigate through as follows: Right, left, right, left, left. You’ll find another soil patch, use a Bottle of Bugs on it.
· Enter the Lost Woods as Adult Link, at night. Navigate through as follows: Right, left, right, left, left. If you sprouted the Magic Bean Leaf as young Link you will now be able to ride it, and it will transport you to another Golden Skulltula.
· Go to the Sacred Foret Meadow. To the right, on top of a wall is another Golden Skulltula (you’ll need to use the Hookshot to kill it).