Change

Your first day on zeldacraft

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Benji, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

this is just a thread where you can describe your first day on zeldacraft.
    "Well, my OFFICIAL first day was back actually pretty early. It wasn't early early, like when gab joined. It was actually kinda later. like, late april. or may. Can't really remember. All I know is that I joined kinda early, then I started just, doing my minecraft thing. Hayden and Nala showed me around, and I was really excited. Then, Nal showed me old skyworld. It was EPIC. I asked if i could live there; I couldn't. So I still kept walking. I saw a house, so, like normal, I go up to it. Bugalet was in it. He starts chasing me. I fall into a river BY the house, and he kills meh. I got bored so I left.

LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF LATER, SOMEWHERE IN LIKE, JUNE....

I re-joined. everybody LOVED me. (im not being a jerk, i got like 50 new friends that day xD) we did a couple of the old dungeons, like the forest maze and the REALLY old ice and fire dungeon, and it was pretty fun. Back then the stone dungeon wasn't done yet; Anyways, after that, we lived in a huge building. there, I met mitch, and me, him, some other guy (forgot his name) Linktheo (one of my MC bros) and chuck jackson (R.I.P that dude, he's NEVER comin' back!) We helped him build a skyloft. As we were building it, like, a month later, Gabo came and made us tear it down (depressing) Soon after that though, the war started. and only (ONLY) certain people will know which war im talking about. All I'm gonna say is... Assassins lost. Anyways, after that, the skyblock craze started, then a couple of months later, a reset happened. then after that, ANOTHER one. We've had a lot of new players, and it's really cool now.

:D The end

like it? xD

2. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

I remember when I first joined I just started walking around until fae asked if anyone wanted to try her parkour. I had no idea what parkour was, but I tried it anyway and lost. I then found a diamond axe and diamond sword on the ground. I thought someone might of dropped them on accident, so I asked whose they were. Fae said they were hers but I could keep them. I then decided to build a house. I warped to clocktown and found a small forest outside. I then built a small hut, which eventually grew into a tower. a week or two later. my first neighbors moved in. Juan Arrendo and Jumchi build a large castle nearby. Eventually, I explored a bit and discovered Mount Olympus. Ironically, it was only over a small hill from my house. After a month or two, a war broke out. I didnt know what had caused it, only that the 2 leaders of each side were the popular players miklo and gabocore. I decided to join gabocore's side because I recognized more people on his side. I was killed almost immediately. and after I died a couple times, decided to gather more resources. I eventually met nal through my friend someone314. they were building new skyworld, which is now a very influential build on some of our players. I soon met new players and became more acquainted with the players. when gabocore was demodded, my friend Emtheis_Aelonary and I defended him. Many things have happened since then, but even those things happened over the course of a few months.

3. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

I joined back on June 6,2012(about 2 to 3 weeks after the server was made I believe)ZC was my first server I ever joined. I started MC back in MINECRAFT BETA 1.7.3 but never joined a server. I hadn't played MC for a LONG time when I joined and was pretty much a newb. But I got the hang of it. zeldadude001 gave me my FIRST diamond axe (besides popular belief, yes a diamond axe WAS my first tool on the server)and started cutting trees to build a house. I had finished my small little hut when skyworld was started....

4. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

dang, it seems like you me and nal joined at very similar times. I joined around late may to early june

5. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

Call me nal dang it. I joined very early june i think june 1st, and i just remember zeldadude and Dawang751 welcoming me, and moveit not seeming to like me at all. Ben i saw you join for the first time, so you joined sometime in june. I also made the first skyblock on the server, it was skyworld.

6. Pollioni

Pollioni Writer

My first day was not pretty. I was invited by my brothers friend (zeldalover649) some of you may know him. This was 2 days after I joins MC. I wasn't very good at survival yet. (I got slain by every type of monster in under 5 minutes) but when I joined it was the middle of summer. But the number of people who were on was low. I thought this griefing thing would be low on this server. BTW I WAS WRONG. My house was grifed in under a day (I breaked for lunch and it was gone) so I decided to become an explorer. I could easily take any monster with my bow and iron sword. Eventually I overheard someone in the chat talking about something know as the Royal White Knights. So I asked lizardlaser if I could join and I did. For the first days it was amazing. It expanded and I got my own room. I put my items away in a chest and went to bed for the night. To my horror when I woke up in the morn the headquarter had been griefed. I don't mean in small areas. I mean entirely. My chest was destroyed. I went exploring again. Eventually applejackz (I think that was the name) came on and I descovered skyblocks. So I lived with zeldalover in his skyblock home. That's all I have time for. That comes to about the first reset. I think I will continue...

7. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

I remembered the first time a player joined when I setup the server on my computer, it was pretty cool. It was funny then because there was a parkour right next to the spawn of the first ever version of the server, and it led to a house made of diamond blocks. But it wasn't the easiest parkour and most people could not get inside the secret diamond house.

8. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

H
    ow long had the server been up till someone joined

9. skyrimnord12

skyrimnord12 Banned

I remember my first day on ZeldaCraft. It was October 1, 2012 at about 8:00 in the morning. I have always loved the Legend of Zelda since i first got my N64. Vayanui8, one of my best friends irl, told me to join ZeldaCraft. he told me the ip, and I connected. It was really cool, because we were in the same room, playing on ZC, when he was showing me around. He took me up to his skyblock, and I started building a house there. (the house still stands today :) ). He told me about kit starter, i used it, got some tools. i played on his skyblock awhile, when i wanted my own skyblock. i started building it. it took me about a month to fix it. about 2 months later, i built another skyblock, so i could have a castle. I finished the massive skyblock, with the huge completed castle, when it got rolled back. no mod has been able to fix it. there is no more skyblock :( it took me 2 months to make, so of course i was sad. then, later, the map got reset. That is the story of my time on ZeldaCraft.

10. linkzelda27

linkzelda27 Hylian Knight

one day on a hot summer day,i JUST got minecraft in june.A few weeks later,i wanted to find a zelda minecraft server,because i am a crazy zelda fan.When i joined,i saw a player named ''pizzaboy237''.We had the same Link skins on,so we went on an adventure.I built a house,and pizzaboy insisted we make it a mansion named ''the shire''.Then,my friend spirit_Tracks wanted to live there,we let him without doubt.But,3 days later,the shire was griefed BADLY,so we had to find somewhere else to live.Pizzaboy237 wasnt online for a while,so me and spirit_tracks got a job at afros hotel.I was the farmer btw.Then,01Zeldagirl requested that i tp'd to her for some reason.i accepted,then was at a skyblock called ''Hot''.I was in my Sonic skin,so BLOKZ643 decided to play along.Then i met XFlamelordX,Hayden128,and 01Zeldagirl.We made a Sonic club,i was Sonic,01Zeldagirl was sonia,BLOKZ643 was tails,and XFlamelordX was shadow.Then Shadow had the awesome idea to make a sky block.I thought that it should be a Sonic sky block!Then it was created,and was very popular.That is the story of my time on zeldacraft.

11. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Well before i start, i have to correct nal, the first skyblock ever made in ZC was built by a player called finbros1. Also, i remember that zeldadude stopped joining frequently and that's when i met benjamin, we actually had some fun and did some cool stuff but it looks like he doesn't remember :(.

Well anyway, i don't remember the exact date of when i joined. I use to frequently join another server called SilentProductions, my first server ever, it was pretty wild and with tons of pvp but after some time i got to be respected on that server. After some months i decided to look for a new server so i could have more fun. Then i got the idea of looking for a zelda server, i searched "zelda minecraft server" in google and wiizelda wasn't actually the first option. There were some other zelda servers, but all of them were closed long ago. Then i found this one, i joined and pressed tab and a guy called Mak and another guy called killershadowxx were on. The spawn was pretty simple, a Link pixel art from Link's Awakening and a diamond parkour. I said "hey i love zelda" then Mak answered "we love it too".
    I started exploring, there was a simple jail, which was just a bedrock room right next to the spawn. There also was an "arena" which looked more like a ranch because it was just a small area surrounded by fences. I went to a small mountain and made a cave. Soon i had bricks and a pretty good house with farm and all. Since the server was almost empty i soon got lost and couldn't find my house back, so i asked mak if he could fly around and check for a small farm, he soon did it and i got my house back.
    After getting some stuff i found lost woods, it was being built by someone, idk who. And near it i found a house with an enchanting table and i mined it...yeah guys, this is the darkest secret of Zeldacraft's history, but i griefed the first day i joined, but you have to understand it, i had never been on a civilized server before, Silent was pure PVP and your only goal was to survive. After some days the guy said "hey mak i was griefed :(" and mak gave him the enchanting table back, idk if there was coreprotect but i was kinda scared because i didn't want to get banned the first day. After some time (and i know now im getting out of the thread which is only about your first day) i started to really like the server, killershadow and me started building kakariko, kokiri, etc and the server went from 3 persons daily to 7 or 8. That's when, because of some paypal issues, SilentProductions died and i only had ZC left, that's when i really got into helping the server and after finishing kokiri mak asked me if i wanted to be mod and explained me the commands. So yeah, that's basically my first month in ZC lol

12. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

I did ;3

13. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

I remember alot of stuff dude! You were my god bro back then... my gro! your my gro dude! xD

14. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

tell us how you built mo dude!

15. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

wrong. HOT. Heroes of Time. I became on the day before. :3

16. Pollioni

Pollioni Writer

Mak do you remember the first member of ZC? If not then who's the first you remember?

17. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

First day I joined. Late June. Typing in sentence fragments. Like a boss.

On a more serious note, yes I did join in Late June. The server was fairly new, too. Upon joining I was greeted by a few players with "Hey Gutting! Welcome to Zeldacraft." I wasn't expecting that, considering I was still fairly new to Minecraft. I traveled to the towns, like kakariko and lon lon ranch. At this time the original Outset Island was being built. Of course, months later this project would go to scraps, but at the time I had not known that.

I didn't know that houses had to be made in the wild. I found myself looking desperately for a place to build a house. I even asked the mods if I could build my house in Outset. They told me to ask this guy named, "mak." So when mak came online, I asked him, and of course he denied my request. He told me that I had to build in the wild. Then, this guy named Zeldadude001 (it might have been Gabocore, but my memory is really foggy so whatevs) asked if I'd like to buy a plot space from him. I said yes. So he /TPA'd me to the plot area. When I got there, I received a TPA request from someone named "BenjaminFowler." I didn't know what to do, so I just accepted it. Upon accepting it, Benjamin jumped out and killed Zeldadude. I was afraid he'd kill me too, but he didn't. Then I felt guilty for accepting his TPA request, and I was afraid Zeldadude would be mad at me. He wasn't though. He came back, killed Ben, and then we got back to business. He said that a small plot was $500. I just joined the server, and all I had was $50. So I couldn't buy the plot.

Luckily, I was able to create a tiny house under a mountain with the few materials I had. So I guess everything worked out in the end :p

18. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

omg i remember that

19. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

lol

20. FlamingStalfos

FlamingStalfos Fuzzy Wuzzy

I joined somewhere in late August, because Guttin invited me to the server :p I don't remember the events on the day though :3