Change

The time has come.

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Sentinel_Baker!, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Sentinel_Baker!

Sentinel_Baker! The Gambler.

As you know, I've been fairly inactive lately, lots of stuff going on, and I don't see this changing any time soon, so I'm afraid the time has come for me to resign from ZeldaCraft. It's been incredible being part of this community for so long, and I'll be around on the forums and maybe on the server when I can, but I can't justify being a continued part of the staff/ server community when I'm so inactive. I've made some great friends, some great enemies, and I've certainly had fun doing it. I'm sure you'll all manage brilliantly with the staff we have, and potential new ones. It's been a wild ride ZC, cheers.

Ps, if I log back on sometime and find no shrines to me, I'll be very upset.

2. kenziebrown

kenziebrown Ginger

Well, I didn't really no you that well but from what I could tell you were a cool dude. I hope that you have a good time wherever you choose to go with your life. Oh and also, construction on the temple of Sent has begun.

Sentinel_Baker! likes this.
  3. Beedle

Beedle Nautical Trader

[​IMG]
    I hope you get this reference, if not, you better go watch One Piece

4. Sentinel_Baker!

I haven't, but I assume it's a heartwarming and touching goodbye that is suitably used for the love you feel for me?

Beedle likes this.
  5. GreyCollared

GreyCollared Ancient Sage

Don't think I won't continue to send snaps to you.

6. Sentinel_Baker!

I would be heartbroken if you did stop.

GreyCollared likes this.
  7. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

I will miss you so much, sent. If you ever want to chat tho, there's always skype and facebook. Have a great life man

8. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

crying baby.gif Good luck in future endeavors and all that, and I'll be sure to build ya a nice shrine if I get a new pc before you get back ;)

DCaff95 and Sentinel_Baker! like this.
  9. Sentinel_Baker!

Oh don't think you've gotten rid of me quite yet, I'm a persistent bastard. I'll be around on the forums a lot. You know where to find me if you need me too man.

10. Feverish

Feverish Bulma appreciation

lowkey you were my favorite mod

11. Ms_Orihime

Ms_Orihime Hylian Hero

Does this mean you're not the overlord now?

12. Sentinel_Baker!

I will always be the Overlord. It just means I will be doing it elsewhere for the most part.

13. Bottle :P

Bottle :P Hylian Citizen

Hope you have a great time doing whatever you do, and I am super pissed that all of my friends who are mods are leaving ;-;

14. Minichen

Minichen snnzz

Here's to you and a great rest of your days. Cheers Sent, you had a great run. :D

15. oevertjes

oevertjes Hylian Hero

[​IMG]
    Really sad to see you go man, gl with everything dude.

16. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

STANDING
    ON THE EDGE
    OF THE CRATER
    But nah serious sent it was a pleasure being your friend, and it's gonna be really hard to see you go.
    You was there for me in extremely rough patches of my life and always managed to keep me out of trouble, i'm gonna miss you man.

17. ThatChickBonza

ThatChickBonza Hylian Knight

Well, good luck for whatever the future may hold. As you are of course aware of you will be dearly missed. I'd like to thank you for all you've done for ZC in your time here, It's been great having you around; I'm not very good with words, but that's the best I've got

PS: Out of interest what's going to happen to the empire because if that's going to fall then damn...

18. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

Aw man, I didnt think you'd be the next one to leave! Join me, in the fiery depths of inactivity! Seriously though, you were a great staff member and one of my best friends on the server, we'll totally have to find some time to log on together

19. Sentinel_Baker!

I'll come live with you instead, that sounds much more fun <333333333

DCaff95 likes this.
  20. Blue_MoonWolf

Blue_MoonWolf Hylian Hero

I guess this had always been coming, but It sucks that I wasn't there for the goodbye. You've always been someone I've looked up to as a leader.
    I guess I'll just have to build secret Gambler shrines all around the s2 map. When I'm able to get on MC again that Is.
    The Empire won't ever truly fade out of existence. Not until every Gambler leaves ZC.